Citing the references automatically in HTML (like LaTeX)
I cite the first ref . And citing the second , I cite finally the third one . There could be more than one cite in the article . You can check those references. web:, ref2:. kipids:, no:, unknown:. Bubble reference which is cited manually:
. And this is the final sentence of this paragraph.
Ref.  This is a manual reference. So this is not listed below in Reference section. On mouseover appears this bubble-ref, and on mouseout disappears this bubble-ref with 1 sec time delay by setTimeout(1 sec). Clicking '✖' on the right-top corner hides this bubble-ref immediately.
References and Related Articles
- kipid's blog: this is the first reference.
- reference 2: this is the second reference.
- Web - the third reference.
- ko.learnlayout.com - position; position css.
- Stack overflow - Check existence of an attribute with JQuery; I used the answer by Jonathan Bergeron.
- Stack overflow - Adding extra zeros in front of a number using jQuery?; I used the answer by Todd Yandell.
- Stack overflow - jQuery scroll To Element; I used the answer by Steve. And lions-mark.com - jquery - scrollTo is also readable.
'[IT/Programming] > HTML related' 카테고리의 다른 글
|Customized styling of scroll bars in HTML (1)||2019.03.06|
|Improving web performance (0)||2019.03.04|
|인터넷에서 예쁘게 코드 입력하기 (google code prettify) (0)||2019.03.04|
|Citing the references automatically in HTML (like LaTeX) (2)||2019.03.04|
|LaTeX(라텍스, 레이텍) 소개 및 설명서(Guide)들 (0)||2019.03.04|
|CSS3 examples (0)||2019.03.04|
|괜찮은 에디터들 소개 및 추천 (Introducing/Recommending good code editors) (2)||2019.03.04|
|댓글 플러그인 | 위젯 (SNS comment plug-in | widget) (2)||2019.03.03|